Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stream of Consciousness

I drink a lot of water. I've noticed this. That's all I've been drinking for the past four days, now that I'm so poor that I can't even afford my beloved life-saving Diet Coke anymore.

I have just started to love the show Family Guy. I've been watching it for the past two hours and I think I popped a blood vessel from laughing so hard. It's not as funny as Scrubs, but it's definately coming in a close flipping second.

I miss home.

I still hate my art class.

I want my biology professor to be my mentor. Oh, and I want her to love me enough so that she will want to set me up with her last single son. (Kidding...!)

I'm listening to Journey and eating a Twinkie.

I really like Degree for Women deoderant. It smells wicked delish.

I miss Sarah and our cool nites. (For the love of God, come back to NMU!)

I want to go home and do random science experiments and talk about JFK and PT 109 boats with my brother.

Did you know that one billion seconds is 31.7 years?

I bought a new bra today.

I need to study aerodynamics and build paper airplanes tonite.

My throat hurts. It hurts the way your tongue hurts after you accidently staple it to a wall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You make me laugh Emily!!!!

Unknown said...

What color was your new bra? I enjoyed the randomness of this blog!

Emily said...

Hey Ang... it was hot pink with black lace. Cute eh?